Eric Woodruff is an Analyst/Programmer for Spokane County, Washington where he helps develop and support various applications, mainly criminal justice systems, using Windows Forms (C#) and SQL Server as well as some ASP.NET applications.
He is also the author of some open source projects and shareware components for .NET including:
- Sandcastle Help File Builder - A front end and project management system that lets you build help file projects using the Sandcastle documentation tools. The Sandcastle tools, originally created by Microsoft, are now a part of the Sandcastle Help File Builder project.
- Visual Studio Spell Checker - This project is a Visual Studio editor extension that checks the spelling of comments, strings, and plain text as you type or interactively with a tool window. It is based largely on the spell checker extension originally created by Noah Richards, Roman Golovin, and Michael Lehenbauer. It has been extended in various ways to make it more useful.
- Image Map Controls - Windows Forms and web server controls that implement image maps.
- PDI Library - A complete set of classes that let you have access to all objects, properties, parameter types, and data types as defined by the vCard (RFC 2426), vCalendar, and iCalendar (RFC 2445) specifications. A recurrence engine is also provided that allows you to easily and reliably calculate occurrence dates and times for even the most complex recurrence patterns.
- Windows Forms List Controls - A set of extended .NET Windows Forms list controls. The controls include an auto-complete combo box, a multi-column combo box, a user control dropdown combo box, a radio button list, a check box list, a data navigator control, and a data list control (similar in nature to a continuous details section in Microsoft Access or the DataRepeater from VB6).
For more information see http://www.EWoodruff.us