SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Since 1999 in IT. Software architect, business analyst and team lead with a well-balanced combination of business, management and technical skills.
- Solid understanding of the software engineering process, its underlying principles and best practices. Extensive experience in implementing, using, and mentoring teams utilizing Scrum or Rational Unified Process. Technical leading teams of 4 – 20, multi-project target and cross teams.
- Business savvy intuition backed by years of management and technical lead experience. Accomplished in capturing the most sophisticated business and technical problems and translating them in terms of requirements and implementation plan, routinely using UML to communicate concepts and ideas. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, ability to break down and dissect complex problems.
- Conceptual, technical, functional, database and application design for enterprise-level systems. Architecture and implementation management. Define technical standards, policies and procedures, platform and tool selection. Fluent in SOA, n-tier, transaction based; GOF, asynchronous and concurrency resolution patterns; MVC and MVP models; client/server and database design and development. Intensive service and data contract design experience. Much experience with human-factor usability design for GUIs.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive customer contact.