fsmsg

user stats

Member SinceDecember 10, 2009
Last VisitJanuary 5, 2013

Contact

fsmsg

personal statement

Writing computer code is boring, painful, frustrating, and down right unproductive 70% of the time. But the other 30% keeps me coming back to invent, build, enhance, and improve on this secret trade. Only others that dare do what we do for a living can understand what you get from it. Simply put its the challenge to do something 90% of the people in the world cannot do. WRITE CODE!!!! CREATE APPS!!!! AND CHANGE THE WORLD.

activity stream

No activity in the last 60 days.