Dseph

personal statement

I work on a developer support team which works with Exchange and Outlook APIs. I’m not going to mention which company I work for, however if you have an EAS license for client development then there is a good chance we may have communicated at some point. The code I’m putting out are for tools which my team and customer use to troubleshoot issues. I wanted as many people to benefit from them, so I’ve been posting them here on CodePlex.

activity stream

March 21, 2017 - EWSEditor: Pushed 36173, Fixed the trademark message in the splash screen - removed "Microsoft", which should never have been there as this is not a microsoft product. I added an exlaination in the splash on what EWSEditor is and that its no an Microsoft product.

March 21, 2017 - EWSEditor: Committed 36173, Fixed the trademark message in the splash screen - removed "Microsoft", which should never have been there as this is not a microsoft product. I added an exlaination in the splash on what EWSEditor is and that its no an Microsoft product.

March 21, 2017 - EWSEditor: Pushed 36172, x-anchormailbox was only geting set when impersonating - i it shoudl always be set if specified in logon window. Added header in logon windowfor X-PublicFolderMailbox.

March 21, 2017 - EWSEditor: Committed 36172, x-anchormailbox was only geting set when impersonating - i it shoudl always be set if specified in logon window. Added header in logon windowfor X-PublicFolderMailbox.

March 17, 2017 - EWSEditor: Pushed 36171,

March 17, 2017 - EWSEditor: Committed 36171,

March 17, 2017 - EWSEditor: Committed 36170,

March 17, 2017 - EWSEditor: Pushed 36170,

March 17, 2017 - EWSEditor: Pushed 36169, I added code to set client-request-id for all .load, .bind, .save, .remove, .finditem and .findfolders. This should be set for every EWS call - I'll need to do a full sweep of code at a later time to be sure nothing is missed.

March 17, 2017 - EWSEditor: Committed 36169, I added code to set client-request-id for all .load, .bind, .save, .remove, .finditem and .findfolders. This should be set for every EWS call - I'll need to do a full sweep of code at a later time to be sure nothing is missed.